March 12th, 2007
This release contains various bug fixes, which should improve games compatibility and stability. Some minor features have also been added like options saved in save states, background Layer selector, and hinge support.
Here is a list of changes:
- Fixed ROM paging, this should improve stability of large ROMs (especillay DKC2)
- Some CPU instructions were bugged because of the way SNEmulDS write in I/O ports, this should also improve stability (ie Crash before first boss in Zelda)
- Fixed a bug that made Chrono Trigger freeze during battles
- Changed the way emulator detect blank screen (Street Fighter Turbo, RTYPE3, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest now works)
- Fixed some bugs with SRAM memory, which unlock most ROM protections (Uniracer, Bust-a-move, … now boot)
- Now sound core doesn’t randomly crash when using line by line engine
- Better reset of sound core, some games now run correctly when they are launched after another game (ie Super Bomberman >2)
- Save states also save options
- Added background layer selector. You can again enable/disable backgrounds.
- Added hinge support. If you close you DS, emulation is stopped and SRAM is saved.
- SRAM is now automatically saved before loading another ROM
Get it here:
Entry Filed under: Releases